Did you know that dental bonding can improve the look and strength of a tooth without hiding it? This is because dental bonding is a clear and nearly invisible treatment that can protect your smile while at the same time ensuring not to conceal or change its natural beauty.
For a better understanding of the basics, listed below are principles concerning dental bonding:
– Resin and porcelain materials used in dental bonding applications are applied to the tooth to enhance the look of teeth or even to repair the physical damage that may have been done.
– A single dental bonding procedure can last over a decade before it must be reapplied or replaced.
– Dental bonding treatments act as tooth-colored treatments that can blend in well with your natural smile.
– Dental bonds can help to restore the look of broken and injured teeth.
– Typical injuries and accidents that bonding treatments are used for include visual defects, stains, discolorations, cavities and plaque buildup.
– Minor spacing malocclusions between teeth can be corrected with dental bonding treatments.
No matter which tooth restoration service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits it can provide. If you would like Dr. Teresa Eplett and our team at ADC Dental & Denture Clinic Inc. to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Medford, Oregon, by calling us at 541-772-8280. We look forward to hearing from you soon!