What are dentures used for? Dentures are a removable tooth replacement selection that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be designed to suit your needs, but if you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available.
No matter your desires, dentures can suit your needs and provide you with a wide array of incredible benefits:
– Dentures can be used to fill out your facial structure regardless of how many teeth you need to replace.
– Gaps in your smile make your face much older than it truly is, but dentures will restore your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for bacteria to thrive and spread, as well as help to destabilize the gums and cause neighboring teeth to slide and move. Use dentures to remove bacteria cesspools and prevent tooth slippage.
– Dentures are changeable and can be upgraded or replaced as necessary.
– Dentures can improve the functionality of chewing and speaking habits that could be damaged due to missing teeth.
If you have any missing teeth or have recently undergone a tooth extraction, it is in your best interest to have them replaced as soon as possible. Dr. Teresa Eplett and our team at ADC Dental & Denture Clinic Inc. will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Medford, Oregon, please call us at 541-772-8280. We look forward to hearing from you soon!